flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Dual branch
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 16:44:14 GMT
Hi Alex,

> The components in the HTML project that are not direct wrappers (like A,
> Div, H1, etc) now live in the Basic folder.  HTML will just contain these
> direct wrappers.

it's strange for me that refactor. I proposed just some time ago that HTML
should have all tags that are html (Div, A, P, H1,...) and nothing more,
HTML should depend on Core, then we should have CreateJS, MDL,...and FlexJS
set (Express). This latest one should be where we'll concentrate efforts.

Core --- HTML. ----- CreateJS
                         ------ MDL
                         ------ FlexJS (Buttom, TextInput, Container...)
---- ThemeX

                     -----ThemeY

In this way we could avoid CSS defaults in the rest of non-flexjs
implementations that right now affects that efforts. As well HTML should
not impose any defaults (position relative or things like that hard coded
in classes)

Makes this sense?

thanks

--