flex-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Static initialization
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:53:54 GMT
I know you can call static functions from inside the package block. Simply
put your loop inside the static function. Here's a simpler example that you
should be able to modify to add your loop:

https://paste.apache.org/dcVo

It's certainly possible that FalconJX will mangle this code when emitting
the JS. If that's the case, it's a bug.

- Josh