flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Anyone working on the build problems?
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 20:04:33 GMT
Hi Josh,

I guess in that case it was one of the tests which I excluded from the Maven build … so
if you add another it will automatically be run, as Maven doesn’t know it should exclude
it. If you have a look in the pom.xml you will see the surefire plugin (runs unit tests) and
the failsafe plugin (runs integration tests). Here a hand full of tests are excluded because
they need a refactoring to not introduce a cycle or need to be moved to the framework module
(I would prefer the first option)

Guess it would be cool if we figured out a way to refactor the tests so we can run them in
Maven … eventually doing so over a beer in Miami would be a good invest of time? What do
you think ;-)

Chris