flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Just need to vent...
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:52:50 GMT
I just pulled in the latests changes and the build now “completes” with a different problem:

     [java] Mar 15, 2017 8:49:42 AM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
     [java] SEVERE: /Users/harbs/Documents/git/PrintUI/printui-flexjs/text_engine/test/HelloWorldTLF/bin/js-debug/org/apache/flex/textLayout/compose/StandardFlowComposer.js:12:
ERROR - required "org.apache.flex.textLayout.compose.FlowComposerBase" namespace not provided
yet
     [java] goog.require('org.apache.flex.textLayout.compose.FlowComposerBase');
     [java] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     [java] 
     [java] Mar 15, 2017 8:49:42 AM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
     [java] SEVERE: /Users/harbs/Documents/git/PrintUI/printui-flexjs/text_engine/test/HelloWorldTLF/bin/js-debug/org/apache/flex/textLayout/compose/StandardFlowComposer.js:14:
ERROR - required "org.apache.flex.textLayout.events.CompositionCompleteEvent" namespace not
provided yet
     [java] goog.require('org.apache.flex.textLayout.events.CompositionCompleteEvent');
     [java] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     [java] 
     [java] Mar 15, 2017 8:49:42 AM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
     [java] SEVERE: /Users/harbs/Documents/git/PrintUI/printui-flexjs/text_engine/test/HelloWorldTLF/bin/js-debug/org/apache/flex/textLayout/compose/StandardFlowComposer.js:15:
ERROR - required "org.apache.flex.textLayout.utils.ComposeUtils" namespace not provided yet
     [java] goog.require('org.apache.flex.textLayout.utils.ComposeUtils');
     [java] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


I’m not sure how you’re trying to resolve the order on these files, but it’s obviously
not straight-forward…

> On Mar 15, 2017, at 12:38 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> 
> Hmm.  I wonder what that is.  I just pushed an attempt to report on why
> that is.
> 
> -Alex
> 
> 
> On 3/14/17, 2:16 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Got an error:
>> https://paste.apache.org/KgxC <https://paste.apache.org/KgxC>
>> 
>>> On Mar 14, 2017, at 10:34 PM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Pulling now. I’ll let you know how it goes.
>>> 
>>>> On Mar 14, 2017, at 9:44 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On 3/14/17, 12:20 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> That’s great! I’m anxiously waiting to see what you can do! ;-)
>>>> 
>>>> OK, I put in a fix for my simple case.  See if it helps on your case
>>>> and
>>>> if compile times really bog down.
>>>> 
>>>> Basically, we are trying to list the contents of a DAG, but when you
>>>> run
>>>> into a node a again, you not only have to shift the order of items in
>>>> the
>>>> list, we also have to fix up the goog.requires.  That requires a lot of
>>>> revisiting.  I'm wondering if there is a better strategy, like fixing
>>>> up
>>>> the goog.requires at the very end once the order is otherwise
>>>> determined.
>>>> 
>>>> That's more risky work than I'd like to do, but maybe we have to just
>>>> do
>>>> it.
>>>> 
>>>> -Alex
>>>> 
>>> 
>> 
> 


Mime
View raw message