flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] How to download files
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 06:40:24 GMT

> I don’t think we yet have anything which wraps File APIs. It’s probably pretty straight-forward
to build off URLBinaryLoader to get what you need.

Thanks for that. So just to confirm there’s nothing in FlexJS currently which will allow
a user to download a file to their hard disk.

Having a document somewhere listing what is implement and what isn’t would be useful I think
rather than having to hunt through examples / mailing list etc etc.

I’m unlikely to use URLBinaryLoader as I only need to get this working on the JS side and
just want window.open() (or the equiv) to work.

View raw message