flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject [compc] error #2
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 17:29:41 GMT
This is a weird one:

When I include js.swc in my external-library-paths, I get the following error:

[compc] /Users/harbs/Documents/git/PrintUI/printui-flexjs/text_engine/frameworks/tlf/src/org/apache/flex/textLayout/conversion/BaseTextLayoutImporter.as(96):
col: 19 Error: Attempted access of inaccessible method toString through a reference with static
type Error.
    [compc] 				reportError(e.toString());
    [compc] 				              ^

When I remove it, the error goes away. (I have playerglobal.swc referenced in both cases.)

The error makes no sense to me. Error.prototype.toString is valid in JS as well.

Any ideas?