flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Dual branch
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 18:34:08 GMT
Hi Alex,

I just had a look and the changes look valid. The only thing I think I should change, is that
it seems as if prior to your change, I needed two compilations AS & JS and therefore there
were two Mojos: CompileASMojo and CompileJSMojo. I think now we need only one. If the current
state it also looks as if both the AS and the JS mojo would do a dual compilation.

If you confirm, that now I need only one Mojo, I would refactor it and create a “CompileLibMojo”
and remove the other two CompileASMojo and CompileJSMojo.

Chris

Am 10.03.17, 17:59 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>:

    On 3/10/17, 7:17 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

    >Hi Alex,
    >
    >So I adjusted the native examples poms in your dual branch … now it seems
    >to build successfully with maven.

    Great!  Thanks.  Have you looked over the changes I made to the mojos?
    I'd like to merge this branch soon.

    Thanks,
    -Alex