flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] maven faling (WeakMap)
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2017 17:03:55 GMT
Hi Harby,

Well I have a skeleton using DITA to generate the swf and the js version of the asdoc DITA
output and was starting to work on something that merges the two trees into one and produces
xml as output.
But I was sort of dragged into other things recently so I haven’t done much on this.

Right now, I would have to sort of think of a format I can use to serialize the DITA information
as xml while providing information on if stuff is only available only in swf or js … was
thinking of something like our state-properties in MXML…

As soon as my currently open tasks are closed and the pre-planning of the FlexJS summit leaves
me some free time, I’ll continue on this.

Chris

Am 05.03.17, 10:38 schrieb "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com>:

    What’s the status one this? (I did not understand the issue very well.)

    I’m relying on ObjectMap in my code, and it would be nice to have it working in the
official build. ;-)

    > On Feb 16, 2017, at 11:41 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
    >
    > Hi Alex,
    >
    > My current state is that the ASDoc generation uses the DITA output to generate the
general data structures (It looked as DITA was a lot more complete than the others). But in
contrast to your version it does two compilations … one for JS and one for SWF. Currently

    > What I’m currently working on is to create a tree-walker that merges the two and
marks elements as “available in both”, “available only in js” and “available in
swf” and to output that as XML so we can easily output HTML and easily customize the output.