flex-dev mailing list archives

From sankar <santanu4...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS] MDL - How can I add a bead default to certain component?
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 05:57:05 GMT
Hi,

I have a component which extends 'ContainerBase'.

/public class MyComponent extends ContainerBase
{
}/

I have a new bead class which extends IBead:
/public class MyNewBead implements IBead
{/

I tried to make the bead default available to the new component, though
"default.css" in MDL package. But it's not clear to me what dependencies
needs to be present for certain way of declaration in 'default.css' class -
but I see the 'SET strand' method never fires when used through default.css
but works when added the bead as MXML tag.

/MyComponent
{
	IBeadView: ClassReference("path.to.MyNewBead");
        ..or..
        IBeadModel: ClassReference("path.to.MyNewBead");
}/

The constructor to the bead calls though by above usage.

Thanks!