flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS,PureMVC] Building new project PureMVC demo by maven and code donation from Prashant
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:01:47 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thanks for the information. I think the path where we ask PureMVC for
publish swc to maven central is the best. - I will go this path.

It look like if I will have PureMVC.swc downloadable by build I don't need
add any LICENSE to example - Am I understand correctly ? I think in this
example won't be any code from PureMVC itself.

I got information from Prashant that code of PureMVC is under Apache license
- I didn't check by myself. :)

I got question to you. Prashant build PureMVC.swc by flash builder - is
there any contradictions to put such swc in maven central ? Or should we
build it in different way ?

Apache Flex PMC
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-PureMVC-Building-new-project-PureMVC-demo-by-maven-and-code-donation-from-Prashant-tp60597p60612.html