flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MDL Dialogs] was: Re: [FlexJS] MDL - Dynamic Child Problem
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:50:46 GMT
I think it depends whether you will show me some scenario where it need it. I
think some components you may never use as dynamic - you will always use it
in mxml.

I know that we have states where components even in mxml can be dynamically
created, but I need to see such scenario to make them dynamic.

Just let me know and I will start to work when I found the time. :)

Apache Flex PMC