flex-dev mailing list archives

From OK <p...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject Re: ApacheCon / FlexJS Summit speaker and talk details needed for site
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 07:12:08 GMT
>I was just updating the FlexJS Summit site and notice we don't have any
descriptions of our talks up on the Linux Conf site.

It seems to me that that neither the ApacheCon nor the FlexJsSummit site
contains any hint of "What is FlexJS?" at all.
Maybe a short explanation/introduction of FlexJS itself inside each
particular talk description and also inside the FlexJsSummit landing page
would be helpful?

Olaf