flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MDL Dialogs] was: Re: [FlexJS] MDL - Dynamic Child Problem
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 11:24:16 GMT

Ok but you didn't add this Grid to MXML, you will add this component by
addElement yes ?

If you are adding Grid in MXML - It will be initialized on his own - MDL
will upgrade it automatically.

Maybe I do not understand your use cases - provide me an example if you can.

If you have created your custom component it is your responsibility to make
upgrade, I can only add upgrade to the component which we currently created
with Carlos.

Apache Flex PMC