flex-dev mailing list archives

From sankar <santanu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MDL Dialogs] was: Re: [FlexJS] MDL - Dynamic Child Problem
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 09:42:07 GMT

I recently updated my local framework source from Git repository. I am not
sure where we're standing now with this but I wanted to give Piotr's Button
and TextField implementation a try with new UpgradeElement bead.

So far I able to get the dynamic element upgraded by this way:

var newButton:Button = new Button(true);

Piotr, I have a question:

- I didn't seen any "isDynamic" property in MXML declaration as I know the
property was only limited to constructor. Are you planning to do something
on this?

Also, if I have a component filled with many elements, i.e. buttons,
textfields etc. and want to add that component at runtime, I shall basically
needs to set "isDynamic=true" to every components in it, is that right?