flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The state of FlexJS
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 06:17:10 GMT
Hi Hugo,

Since like Carlos I'm big fun of Intelij I'm using it to make fixes in
FlexJS. Unfortunately the only thing which you can do is writing code and
building using Maven.(encourage you to use it, cause setup of building is
quite easy) You will not be able to debug your project due to not compatible
Flex plugin inside Intelij. - So I'm mostly debugging JS sight in Chrome -
Since compiled code is a good mirror of written ActionScript code.

However I recommend you to go to path with VSCode, cause you will have there
debugging ability. I'm trying to use it and I think it is definately very
powerful and elastic product - Cause of large plugin resources.

Do not hesitate ask on this forum whenever you have problem. When you break
first barier and understand PAYG nature of FlexJS you will love it and
definately using it in real project help us fix bugs.

[1] https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/develop/examples/flexjs

Apache Flex PMC