flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Add JS support for non pixel numeric properties ie fontWeight
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:34:12 GMT
Hi,

Looking through this thread I can’t see that consensus has been reached to revert this change,
in fact it seems to be towards keeping the change and renaming the file.

IMO Alex you need to convince some others or me that this change should be reverted. Fixing
broken broken support on the JS side doesn’t seem anti PAYG to me and saying we should only
support AS features seem to be against the ideals of having a cross-platform framework.

Thanks,
Justin