flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] ASDoc (was Re: [FlexJS] maven faling (WeakMap)
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 07:28:27 GMT
+1 For switching, because everything is better than having a legacy dependency on the old FDK.
+1 For adding a marker to implement something to produce static content as soon as we have
the time.

Am 10.03.17, 07:12 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>:

    On 3/9/17, 9:45 PM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com> wrote:
    >Hi Alex,
    > +1 for switching.
    >I can spent some time to try make your ADoc visually similar to the old
    >one.- But for sure it won't be fast. My reference will be
    >It can be nice excercises.
    I suppose it won't ever be as fast as static HTML, but we do want to see
    how close we can get.  Also, I think it might be possible for the FlexJS
    version to have fancier filtering and searching than the static version.

View raw message