flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX] casting idea
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 18:44:46 GMT
Umm... I guess I was not thinking clearly. (exhaustion can do that…) ;-) I was thinking that
the casting happens when compiling the app, but that’s not true as the js from the library
is pre-compiled.

However, I don’t think I can globally disable “as” in TLF, and I don’t think we can
do that in the FlexJS SDK libs either.