flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Virginia Westwood" <ad...@proteatextware.com>
Subject RE: The state of FlexJS
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 01:31:58 GMT

w: http://www.proteatextware.com
s:virginia.westwood

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Mclean [mailto:justin@classsoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, 2 March 2017 8:25 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: The state of FlexJS

Hi,

> Do you have any more complex sample with grids

>From a few experiments I think data grids (if that is what you are referring to) is going
to be an area where FLexJS will need some more work but they are supported currently. I’m
not using data grids on this project.

Until someone tries it out in a real project and reports back any issues the code is probably
not going not change much.

> and server-side communication

I’m using a lot of that (JSON). While it's not possible to show the app in its current state
I will try and get permission to show it at some stage soon. It’s unlikely that I will be
able to share the source code but I’ll certainly write up a list of issues we ran into and
how we worked around them and share that with the list.

Thanks,
Justin