flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS][SpriteFlexJS] DEFINES not in SpriteJS
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:24:19 GMT
It should be:

But as I wrote in the other thread … seems to be broken atm and I’ll fix it as soon as
possible. But still I think this would produce output which isn’t usable in normal flash
projects so I think they should be distinguishable.

Am 22.02.17, 13:03 schrieb "carlos.rovira@gmail.com im Auftrag von Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@gmail.com