flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] Let's make it happen :-)
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 00:18:22 GMT
Hi,

> The schedule still has some blanks that need to be filled. I already added talks people
mentioned in the other thread and one talk I think we should have somebody do. But it’s
just a collection of ideas.

I noticed the IoT summit is using the cloud stack template (soon to be hosted at Apache).
[1] Both of them are also using the CTP LinuxCon to submit talks. Just want to double check
that talks should be submitted at the CTP for the Flex summit or not? If that is the case
we only have until the 11th to get talks submitted.  It might be best for the LF to submit
talks through their system so they know who get speaker badges etc etc

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://apacheiot.runtime.io