flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS][SpriteFlexJS] DEFINES not in SpriteJS
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 16:13:59 GMT

On 2/22/17, 2:43 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Well I guess the thing is that you are building a SWC.
>Till now we were expecting to build SWCs to be usable in SWF and JS.
>Therefore we don’t have the concept of “pure JS swcs”.
>If this is a thing, eventually it would be good to define different
>- swc (pure flash)
>- js (pure js)
>- jswc (both js and flash)

In the dual branch, I am changing things around to generate a SWC that has
SWF code compiled based on playerglobal/airglobal + js (which is what our
SWCs contain now), and -js.SWC which contain APIs compiled based on js.swc
and also contain the .js files needed.
Once that lands, I'll just have to make it possible to skip generation of
one or the other.

View raw message