flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Flex JS] Font support
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2017 06:34:26 GMT

On 2/17/17, 5:00 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>So I’ve come up with a way that works but not sure it it’s ideal or not.
>It's certainly not an obvious way to add font support.
>And Pangolin.as used <inject_html> like so:
>Is BeadViewBase the correct class to extend?

Sorry, forgot to answer this earlier.  For CSS, if Flex didn't support it,
and none of the examples are using it, it is likely we don't support it

We do have some support for @font-face.  See Flat.swc and

IMO, if you don't need it to work on the SWF side you can also use a
custom HTML template.  That's probably better than this workaround, but
cool that you figured something out that worked.

View raw message