flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS][Maven] import not recognized when trying to create RemoteObject with reflection API dependencies
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 16:17:49 GMT
Need a test case.  You can also try using the command-line to prove it
isn't Maven, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Maven.

BTW, it appears that you are modifying a SWC instead of building an app,
and I think SWCs need dependencies declared differently than applications
because the SWC's dependencies can be different for SWF vs JS.  So if you
look at other SWC POMs the a dependency for the JS build is listed with
classifier "typedefs" and for SWF is listed without any classifier.

For Apps, there is only one dependency list without classifiers since the
dependencies should have abstracted away every platform difference.

Of course, I could be wrong...
-Alex