flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Injection library
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 15:59:53 GMT

On 2/9/17, 1:11 AM, "carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"
<carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of carlosrovira@apache.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to craft an Injection library for FlexJS based on Flex 4 Swiz
>Framework.
>
>So in order to do this, I would need some support. First is to know more
>about "ApplicationDomain" in FlexJS
>
>does we have something similar in FlexJS?

Well, it depends...

There is no ApplicationDomain construct where you can have separate
bundles of classes that can be unloaded, and have one area of code using a
different definition of a Class than another area of code.

With a lot of work, we could probably handle separate bundles of classes,
but I'm not sure we'll ever be able to handle having different areas of
code use different definitions.

Does Swiz actually use those features of ApplicationDomain, or is it just
using the "Reflection" features like hasDefinition/getDefinition.  The
Reflection.swc has support for that today.

HTH,
-Alex