flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Click Event (Att: Alex and Peter) (was: Re: [FlexJS] RadioButton click event)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 15:02:21 GMT
Do you think we should make more use of the MVC pattern in the component
architecture? We have hard-coded these components to listen for "click"
events.

Isn't MDL the theme used on both browsers and Android apps? I might have
that confused, not being an Android user. But at some point touch events
will be more of the norm than "click" events, and having replaceable event
controllers would make this easier.

I know moving event handling into controllers will not solve this issue,
but this seems like a good place to consider it. Maybe for a 1.1 release?

‹peter