flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject [FlexJS][Tour] Update
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 22:05:21 GMT
I've pushed a new HTML component to the develop branch. The component is "Module" and it can
load .swf or .html files, depending on the runtime platform. I've incorporated this component
into the TourJS project.

If you build the flex-tourjs project, run either the TourJS/bin/js-release or TourJS/bin-debug
version. Each has a few quirks/bugs to work out, but in general the Alert and Button examples
will run (note: the SWF version does not run the ImageButton example yet).

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project