flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: failing tests / flash player locale issue with negative numbers
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 00:15:26 GMT
I will try to look now.  I had missed the bottom of your other reply with
the list of failures.  My brain was waiting for an attachment.  I forgot
that the list doesn't like attachments.

I'm still puzzled by the DropDownList fix.  To me it looks like the only
effective change is:

  if (displayItem != null)

Was replaced by:

  if (displayItem != null && displayItem != undefined)

Or is there some subtle other difference I'm missing?  I don't get what
value of displayItem would behave differently in the if statement.  I
would understand if the code was using !==.

-Alex