flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Should <beads> override or aggregate?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 18:25:44 GMT
And what about to replace by default and to have a property
appendBeads=true/false (false default)
An advanced dev would make this true to allow beads to be appended instead
to remove all. And that "check"
is like they know how this works pros/cons.

Other way could have a bead that called <js:Appender> and inside introduce
beads that we want to add (something like
the bead condition that was proposed some time ago)

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.