flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FALCONJX] Combining SWF and JS compilers (was Re: AW: [FalconJX][FlexJS] COMPJSC and Build order)
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 08:57:05 GMT
Hi Alex,

to figure about time schedules, it seems you have this already working on
your machine and need some latest touches and refienments right?
So in case I'll separate basic clases and tags, I think it would be better
to do after your change right?
Other way could be to introduce the tags in "Core" SWC and then try to
refactor MDL and remove HTML dependency and see if some class from HTML is
needed and if can be refactor to not need that dependency or we need to
move something from HTML to Core.

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General