flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject [FlexJS][SpriteFlexJS][Maven] Trying to write some example with FlexJS and SpriteFlexJS
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 11:03:32 GMT

I created a test project with FlexJS and SpriteFlexJS. I use MDL for
structure the example equally as I did before with MDLExample.

It's here: https://github.com/carlosrovira/sprite-flexjs-examples

So, the first thing I'm trying is this example by Lizhi:

But I found the following problems:

1.- If I remove in pom.xml (
the spriteflexjs maven dependency (line 81 to 86), the project still build

2.- Although build succeed, at runtime I find errors:

   a) In. SpriteFlexjsMain.base.js. ---->.
goog.inherits(SpriteFlexjsMain, flash.display.Sprite);
<--  ReferenceError: Can't find variable: flash

   b) In EventDispatcher.js.    --------->          TypeError:
SpriteFlexjsMain.base is not a function. (In 'SpriteFlexjsMain.base(this,
'constructor')', 'SpriteFlexjsMain.base' is undefined)

One thing that could be happen is that projects are outside the flex-asjs
folder umbrella. Could this be making some troubles and make the
spritelfexjs maven artifact not recognized by the sample project?

Further problems will be: If I get compilation ok, is that I think I will
need to do some "addChild()" or "addElement()" in mxml in order to display
the example on screen. Right now the object is created, but not added to
display list.
How this could be done in FlexJS?

Carlos Rovira