flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject [FlexJS][SpriteFlexJS][Maven] Integrating SprtiteFlexJS into Apache Flex problems
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 18:23:46 GMT
Hi,

One of the efforts I'm doing is to get Lizhi's SpriteFlexJS *compliant*
with Apache FlexJS

To make that I put the current project inside "projects" folder with the
other libraries. I added license headers as well and then try to make it
building with Maven.

The big problem right now is that I can't get the project to find core html
classes like "HTMLCanvasElement".

So I created a branch "feature/spriteflexjs-refactor", with only the basic
project structure and 1 AS file that references some of the JS missing
classes.

Could someone take a look and see what's happening?

My bet is that there's some bug that make this impossible to accomplish at
the moment

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira