flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yeoman
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 20:10:17 GMT
To expand on that, here are the things that need to go in it:

1.  Create a Yeoman template for FlexJS
2.  Publish it to yeoman repository
3.  When user types: '*yo flexjs*', do the following:

   1. Install Flexjs (internally call *npm install flexjs -g*)
   2. Download FlexJS simple app template
   3. A very simple compilation step (ex. *mxmlc
   ./flexjsApp/src/FlexJSApp.mxml*)
   4. User runs *grunt serve* (a server is started and the flexapp is
   served up on localhost:8000)

It does not seem like a work to get all this going.  If only I could find
some time :-(

Thanks,
Om