flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS Summit] Preparing the schedule
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 22:49:14 GMT
But guys … keep in mind that we have one day and that’s about 6 Slots …

BUT … I think Apache has a complete hackathon day after/before the conference. I could check
that out if you like.
Cause I think such a hacking day would be important and cool to have, but it takes a lot of
time. Time we won’t have on the FlexJS day (I think)

Chris