flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Error with Alert.show
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2017 03:50:54 GMT
Hi,

Currently when using Alert we’re getting this when compiling:

SEVERE: .../javascript/bin/js-debug/org/apache/flex/html/Alert.js:254: ERROR - Object literal
contains illegal duplicate key "show", disallowed in ES5 strict mode
        'show': { type: 'void', declaredBy: 'org.apache.flex.html.Alert', parameters: function
() { return [  { index: 1, type: 'Object', optional: false } ]; }}
        ^^^^^^

It compiles but when you try to call show you get a "Type Coercion failed" error.

Uncaught TypeError: Type Coercion failed
    at Function.org.apache.flex.utils.Language.as (Language.js:66)
    at org.apache.flex.html.Alert.set__message (Alert.js:166)
    at Function.org.apache.flex.html.Alert.show (Alert.js:120)

I looked at the set message  line and noting looks odd there as it being assigned to a string.
I assume this is an bug?

Thanks,
Justin