flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] Let's make it happen :-)
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2017 15:12:21 GMT
Hi,

Yesterday I got my hands on the first prints of our company newspaper (It’s actually more
a little book) with my article on FlexJS ;-)
(Just if anyone is interested in it)
Our companies Blog is also one of the most read tech-blogs in Germany and I’ll plan some
follow up articles.

But it does seem as if we are getting more and more traction (Just judging from the retweets
I got after posting our FlexJS summit at some JavaScript topics ;-)

Chris