flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Horizontal list missing scrollbar
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 12:32:40 GMT
I just tried and it worked.

I just committed the change.

I use ant. I have a script which copies changes from dev to my nightly sdk using rsync. I
run it every time I rebuild any part of the source. This lets me build individual projects,
the whole asjs, or everything including falcon (ant all). This works for me flawlessly. I
never figured out how to get maven to work for me.

Here’s the “copy” script I use:

rsync -r -u --include="*.swc" /Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/flex-asjs/frameworks /FlexSDK/FlexJSNightly
rsync -r -u --include="*.swc" /Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/flex-asjs/js /FlexSDK/FlexJSNightly
rsync -r -u --include="*.jar" /Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/flex-falcon/compiler-jx/lib
/FlexSDK/FlexJSNightly/js
rsync -r -u --include="*.jar" /Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/flex-falcon/compiler/lib /FlexSDK/FlexJSNightly
rsync -av -m --include='**/' --include='**/resources/**' --exclude='*' /Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/flex-asjs/frameworks/projects/
/FlexSDK/FlexJSNightly/frameworks/projects
sed -ie 's/{playerglobalHome}/libs\/player/g' /FlexSDK/FlexJSNightly/frameworks/flex-config.xml

I mostly use VS Code and asconfig for building apps. This works with the SDK built with ant.

HTH,
Harbs

> On Feb 24, 2017, at 9:40 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Can you try adding “white-space: nowrap;” to HContainer in the defaults.css file
in the HTML project?

> Tried and it didn’t work. The attribute isn’t showing up in the generated html so
I could of done something wrong I guess.