flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS][Maven] Some maven enhancement proposals
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 08:15:34 GMT
Hi Carlos,

Well bringing all three repos into one would be a cool thing and shouldn’t have too big
implications.
One problem I have observed to have increased greatly in the last few months (Don’t know
what changed though).
If I build jars that are required as/in plugins in other parts of the build, maven now fails
deterministically. A year ago I was using the same Maven version but I got random failures
at about 10% of my builds. Now I get failures at 100%. I don’t know if it’s changes to
the Java VM or the OS. But I get loads of ClassNotFoundExceptions because the classloader
thinks a jar is empty if it is replaced during the builds.

I just had to refactor Flexmojos build into a plugin and framework build (the same way I split
up FlexJS) to be able to build at all.

Currently I’m thinking of highjacking the maven-invoker-plugin to run all three builds separately
(I’m using the invoker plugin in the framework/testsuite module.

Regarding a fourth type of archetype … I agree … and while at it, I think a fifth containing
a typedef would be good too. Archetypes are easy to create. Just have a look at the existing
ones. But I’d be happy to help if you are stuck.

Chris

Am 07.02.17, 20:41 schrieb "carlos.rovira@gmail.com im Auftrag von Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@gmail.com