flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] vertical layout not working with labels
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 01:35:23 GMT
Hi,

After a little more investigation this seems to an IntelliJ issue. I set it up as described
here [1]. We might want to fix that or add a big red warning to that page. I guess it’s
missing a compiler option or two? Anyone have an idea to what that may be? Look like these
instructions also have the same issue [2]. Well for me at least anyway.

I’m getting correct results when compiling with maven, so while not ideal setup it’s something
I can work with.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+IntelliJ+IDEA <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+IntelliJ+IDEA>