flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FALCONJX] Combining SWF and JS compilers (was Re: AW: [FalconJX][FlexJS] COMPJSC and Build order)
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 09:24:23 GMT
I personally don’t care that much about Flash Builder. I’m moving more and more over to
VS Code. AIUI, VS Code picks up the compiler settings, so if there’s both a js and swf library
path, I’m thinking that it should work. Josh could give a more definitive answer on that.

Our JS projects don’t actually contain the code, so I’m not sure how that will help.

> On Feb 2, 2017, at 12:01 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> On 2/1/17, 1:33 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This! I like!
>> Theoretically it should make it possible to get correct code completion
>> in both COMPILE::SWF and COMPILE::JS blocks. That would be a huge help!
> Hmm.  Not so sure about that.  For one FB project, there is only one set
> of SWCs and I don't know that you would specify both Core and CoreJS on
> the library path in the project settings.  I think you would have to
> specify -js-library-path=CoreJS.swc in the additional compiler options and
> that wouldn't help code hinting.
> But right now we do have two FB projects per library, so if you have both
> projects open and one specifies the CoreJS.swc in theory you will get code
> hinting correctly for that, but I don't know what FB will actually do.
> -Alex

View raw message