flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Changing "DataProviderChangeNotifier"
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 05:50:17 GMT
Hi All,

I was using lately "DataProviderChangeNotifier" bead in MDL Tabs and I would
like to change a bit this class.
Every time when my ArrayList has change "DataProviderChangeNotifier" emits
event "dataProviderChanged" - In my case Tabs are being removed and
recreated - I think it's to much in case when I only do - "add" or "remove"
from collection.

I was thinking about emiting "dataProviderChange" as it is now, but with new
custom event which will hold "CollectionEventKind.Remove",
"CollectionEventKind.Add" as it was in old Flex.

Or

Do not touch "DataProviderChangeNotifier" and create specific Bead for each
operation which extends "DataProviderChangeNotifier" like:
"DataProviderAddNotifier", "DataProviderRemoveNotifier"?

Thoughts ?

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC