flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Support adding items to Lists (MDL TabBar) dynamically
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2017 14:44:14 GMT
Hi All,

I have started to look into problem reported by Sankar for MDL TabBar ->
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35268

He was trying to add to the TabBar another tab using Array. I looked into
the js:List and express:List component whether I can actually do this - It
was obvious for me that I should use ArrayList as an dataProvider. For both
components it doesn't work, cause this doesn't exists yet.

My plan is:
1) Create base class called ArrayListAddItemsDynamicBeadBase (basic or html
package - not sure where to put it) - it will listen for events: itemAdded,
itemRemoved
2) Implement specific bead for TabBar which will extend
ArrayListAddItemsDynamicBeadBase and create dynamically item once collection
change

Before I start I would like to hear whether I'm not doing some additional
work and maybe such logic actually exists.

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC