flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1/2] git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - - Fix not working numElements - Fix failing internalChildren function when element is undefined
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 16:38:20 GMT
Hi Alex,

I think the reason that we haven't had problems with numElements is that no
one use it before. It's true that compiler should catch it even without
using, but it didn't.

As for the internalChildren - Sankar in his application did find one
scenario with Tabs component where our element was undefined.

Apache Flex PMC
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Re-1-2-git-commit-flex-asjs-refs-heads-develop-Fix-not-working-numElements-Fix-failing-internalChildd-tp59183p59189.html