flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Click Event (Att: Alex and Peter) (was: Re: [FlexJS] RadioButton click event)
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 21:18:09 GMT
In other words in case of MDL we will have to live with this issue and my
workaround fix.

Additional thing is that selected property won't work anymore, cause my fix
is manual selecte/deselect element, but process of deselecting has been done
without using selected.

Carlos if we in somehow will have an array of RadioButton belonged to the
same group, selected property could be used for data binding - In other case
we should remove Binding from it.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC