flex-dev mailing list archives

From sankar <santanu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] MDL requires JS:Container type of component
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 12:07:30 GMT
Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your detailed reply on queries.

I was looking into the date-chooser control and was trying to add a new MDL
component calling date-chooser API. But I don't know how to write this in
ActionScript:

> $('document').ready(function()
> {
>     $('#mdlMyTextField').bootstrapMaterialDatePicker({time:false,
> clearButton:true});
> });

Using $ sign breaks the compilation. I also tried to listen goog event to
ready event, but that never fired as well. The above function requires to
call on document.ready.

> goog.events.listen(document, "ready", onDocumentReady); // or 'load', or
> 'onload'

Can you give some idea how to head to this?

Thanks!