flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [SpriteFlexJS] new Lizhi's SpriteFlexJs branch
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 22:42:02 GMT

> As I said, hope Lizhi wants to incorporate this folder refactor, license
> headers and finaly as it's prepared, come with the project to Apache Flex.
> I think it would be a great add to the project.

There are some IP issues with that source code they would need to be sorted first.

Basically we need to know the origin of all of the code and what, if any projects or source,
it has been copied from - even if it been copied and modified. From a quick glance I can still
see the previous issues, code from slack overflow and a few blogs and some code in utils that
looks like it may of come from elsewhere? Currently we don't know if any of this code is under
an Apache compatible license or have the authors permission to use it.

View raw message