flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Rich Bowen"<rbo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Have a Flex project summit at ApacheCon NA 2017?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 19:41:02 GMT

On 2017-01-24 12:23 (-0500), Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> Even if we don't get numbers this year, it is nice to know that LF is a
> possibility for the future, so thanks for at least establishing that.

Yes. Note that not only is it a possibility, but this is specifically the direction that we
want to take with ApacheCon - a convention of Apache project/community conferences. Apache:
Big Data was the test balloon, so to speak. This time we'll have Apache: IoT, and TomcatCon,
and CloudStack Collaboration Conference. It would be great to have Flex in the list as well.

Look for a blog post on https://blogs.apache.org/conferences/ in the next few days elaborating