flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-35243 - Fix problem with unselecting ToggleTextButton - Use classList.toggle api in order to switch between selected and unselected state - Make ToggleTextButton responsive in case of selecting it...
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:07:12 GMT
Hi Alex,

Doesn’t Adobe have exactly such a service? I remember when being a Creative Suite Customer
in the past there was a service that provided statistics on Browser and Feature usage. Shouldn’t
you be able to get your hands on such data?

Chris

Am 16.01.17, 17:50 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>:

    On 1/16/17, 7:40 AM, "carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"
    <carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

    >We should remember that MS has left support this days for IE9 and IE10.
    >I think we should be running away from those browsers...

    I agree that as every day goes by, the relevance of those older versions
    becomes more questionable.  Many large enterprises used to standardize on
    IE and on a version that is one or two generations old.  Don't know if
    that's still true or not.  If we want to attract these big enterprises, we
    need to find out what they are running and use that to guide our baseline
    versions.

    -Alex