flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Have a Flex project summit at ApacheCon NA 2017?
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2017 05:34:47 GMT

On 1/26/17, 11:00 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>Well, it is certainly worth pursuing, but I am wondering if there is a
>cut-off date where, if we don't have enough seats filled, we can bail out.
> I'm not clear it is in the best interests of the Linux Foundation, the
>ASF, or even Flex if only 6 people can make it.
>I thought I saw that there is only room at ApacheCon for one more
>project's summit.  It doesn’t seem right that we take up a summit spot if
>there are other projects that can bring more people.

FWIW, I checked with Rich Bowen, the ASF ApacheCon leader.  He is not
worried if we end up with a small summit.  So, I am no longer concerned
about possible outcomes.  Let's see how many people we can get to show up.

It would be great if folks can confirm their attendance on this thread.
It will help me make my case to my managers about going.

View raw message