flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] TextInput restrict
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:20:28 GMT
The org.apache.flex.html.accessories package has a couple of beads for
TextInput. You are welcome to contribute more.

I've also beefed up the org.apache.flex.express package's TextInput that
automatically adds beads depending on the properties set on this
TextInput. For example, if you set numeric="true" it will add the numeric
input filter bead from the accessories pack.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project